Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bytów-Rzepnica, Poland

One should speak only when having something to say, really. That's the point why I won't post too often, I guess. I'm working on my dissertation in history of art (XIXth architecture of Prussia) so I have to share my time between a few projects. In mid of February I'm going to work with my boyfirend in Famagusta, Northern Cyprus. He has his graduation project to do there and I will help him, as well as doing my stuff - mostly writing, researching and maybe designing. Also I'm simply going to have a great time there, immersing in local culture, not easy political and social circumstances, enjoying nature and architecture (photography, local fashion!). Just travelling, hiking and riding a bike, observing, seeding all that in my mind. We will spend there 2 months and i feel it will be a great inspiration for me. It will be my brand new exiting cormer of the world!

One more important general remark:
As you can recognize I am not native English writer. I chose English for this blog of two reasons - I have friends all around the world and I'd like them to understand what I'm posting, also would be nice to find the way to the hearts of the other people I don't know yet. The second reason is quite simple and selfish - I'm going to use it as an exercise of improving my English language knowledge:)
That's why I'm asking you for helping me - if you see something is written wrongly, tell me. That will help me to avoid such a mistakes in the next posts. Thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment